4 - 9 of April 2016 Tyumen SMU will host All-Russian science forum with international participation “Week of youth’s science” (Tyumen Medical Science Week)! The official web-site of the event: http://www.tyumsmu.ru/scienceweek.html
According to the schedule of the forum it is planned to arrange four conferences:
- 50th Anniversary All-Russian Conference for Students and Young Scientists “Current Problems of Theoretical, Experimental, Clinical Medicine and Pharmacy” (40 sessions);
- 3rd Research and Practice Conference “Clinical Observations and Scientific Research of Post-graduate Students, Interns and Residents” (19 sessions);
- 2nd All-Russian Conference for Students and Young Scientists “Medical Informatics, Computer Technologies and Healthcare Informatization”;
- 1st Conference for Medical Students and Young Professionals (3 occupation fields, working language – English).
The winners of the conferences will be awarded with certificates and valuable prizes. As well there will be a travel-grants drawing ceremony.
As a part of the forum it is planned to arrange youth scientific events of different formats: fundraising master classes, international students’ scientific seminar, emergency care workshops, mind sports, scientific battles. A sightseeing tour is also included into the schedule (excursions, a trip to SAHI TD “Multidisciplinary clinical medical center “Medical town”).
It is planned to publish the forum proceedings in soft or hard versions (CD’s).
By arranging All-Russian Scientific Forum with International Participation “Week of Youth’s Science” students and young scientists will get an opportunity to exchange ideas, new projects and initiatives. The forum will promote the improvement of works in progress, the integration of advanced methods and research works forms, increase personal motivation of a young researcher, wishing to integrate into the scientific process.
Participants of the forum will have a chance to publish a full-text article in the newspaper “Ural’s university medicine” for free (with the index in RSCI) and/or abstracts of the research work in the Conference Proceedings. You can check out the requirements for the articles publication in the newspaper “Ural’s university medicine” on Tyumen SMU web-site.
The Organizing Committee asks you to follow the further rules concerning you abstract:
- abstracts need to be sent only in an electronic form and with the submission of the application form to the web-site;
- the size of the abstract shouldn’t be larger than 7000 characters (including spaces);
- the abstract must have sections: relevance, aim, data and methods, research results, conclusion;
- use only standard acronyms (abbreviations). Do not use acronyms in the abstract titles. The full term that is going to be replaced by an acronym must go before the first usage of this acronym in the text;
- tables and pictures are not accepted;
- the previously published abstracts will not be published;
- the abstract publication is free;
- all the abstracts will go through scientific reviewing. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to decline the publication of the data if it is not meeting the requirements. The abstracts will not go through the literary editing. The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the content and style of the abstracts.
You can sign in for the conference and send your abstract for publication by submitting the application form on Tyumen SMU web-site.
The printed works are accepted until March 10, 2016.
SBEI HVE Tyumen SMU, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Odesskaya st., 54, Tyumen, Russian Federation, 625023.